Thank you for purchasing TECHRA!
TECHRA drumsticks have been designed with a revolutionary technology to maximize durability and playability.
- Made from an advanced aerospace-grade carbon fiber composite
- Each sticks is very consistent in weight and pitch
- Superior resilience without sacrificing the feel and sound produced by a wood stick
With prolonged use, these sticks may show wear including indents made from rim-shot and crash cymbal strikes. However, unlike wood sticks, the TECHRA series sticks will continue to perform with excellent feel and produce excellent sound even with such wear.
For more information, please contact:
LIMITED WARRANTY ON TECHRA SERIES DRUMSTICKS
TECHRA warrants its series of drumsticks against defect in material or workmanship under normal use for a period of hours of drumming depending from the model as follows:
The Black Diamond: 40 hours
Hammer of the Gods: 30 hours
XCarb: 20 hours
E-Rhythm: 10 hours
If these hours are not reached within sixty (60) days from the date of purchase by or for the original owner, at this term the warranty expires anyway. If a product fails to conform to this limited warranty, TECHRA will, at its options, refund the purchase price of the product, or repair or replace the non-functioning or defective product. This limited warranty may be applicable should a stick crack or break during the warranty period.
This warranty is extended only to the original end-use purchaser or the person receiving the product as a gift, and shall not be extended to any other person or transferee. This warranty does not apply to any initial user or purchaser who allows this product to be used by multiple people. This warranty is extended for non-commercial use only. This warranty excludes damages resulting from negligence, misuse, abuse, accident, modifications or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover normal loss, theft and use at temperatures below zero Celsius degrees.
In Order to Obtain Warranty Service:
- If you believe that your TECHRA product has a defect covered by our warranty, contact TECHRA for a return by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attach at the email some detailed pictures of the sticks as well as a copy of the original sales receipt. Pictures must be detailed as Techra will analyze them in order to check the failure.
- Techra will answer for a return within 2 weeks and eventually arrange for a return.
- In case of return:
- Place your damaged product in the package.
- Include your name, return address and a copy of the original sales receipt.
- Label and ship product freight prepaid to:
Via San G.B. La Salle, 10
36060 ROMANO D’EZZELINO (VI) – Italy
Warranty Service Notes:
- Cost of shipping damage product to TECHRA is the customer’s responsibility.
- TECHRA experts will evaluate the damage and issue a replacement if covered by the warranty.
- Factory evaluations take approximately two weeks.
- Product that does not meet the warranty guidelines will be returned to the customer.
- Cost of shipping product back to the customer will be covered by TECHRA
- TECHRA is not responsible for any product lost or damaged in shipping
- If purchased outside ITALY contact the local TECHRA authorized dealer for details.
Limitation of implied Warranties and Exclusion of Damages:
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY.
The sole exclusive remedies available to the initial user or purchaser for any defects in materials or workmanship shall be the obligation of TECHRA, at its sole option, to either refund the purchase price of the product, or repair or replace the non-functioning or defective product provided it is returned to TECHRA in secure packaging according to the instructions provided along with this warranty. TECHRA shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damages to persons or property resulting from the use of this product or any failure of or defect in this product, nor shall TECHRA be liable to the initial user of this product or to any other person or entity for any general, special, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive, or OTHER DAMAGES of any kind or nature whatsoever. This warranty cannot be transferred or assigned. No other person is authorized to modify this limited warranty.
Governing Law: This limited warranty and any disputes arising out of it shall be governed by the laws of ITALY, without regard to its choice of law provisions.