Techra is a trademark of Tecnoplast S.r.l. that manages the site www.techra.it, the e-commerce activity carried out through it and the related activities related to the processing of personal data. Therefore, Tecnoplast S.r.l. (Tax code and VAT no. 01253910242) with registered office in Via San Giovanni Battista La Salle no. 10 in Romano d’Ezzelino 36060 (VI) Italy – Tel. +39 0424.512080 Fax +39 0424 511058, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; certified email address email@example.com (hereinafter, “Controller”), as Data Controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the following manner and for the following purposes.
1) Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, tax code, VAT number, e-mail address, telephone number – hereinafter, “personal data” or “data”) communicated by you when registering on the Data Controller’s website and/or when requesting information through the contact form provided by the Data Controller.
Each time you access the Site, the Controller will also collect and process some technical information and, in particular, the Internet protocol address (IP address) used to connect your computer to the Internet, your access data, the type of browser and its version, the operating system and the platform;
2) Purpose of treatment
Your personal data may be processed:
A) without your express consent (art. 6 letter b) and f) GDPR), for the following purposes:
- allowing you to register on the website and create an account;
- validating, facilitating purchases in our shop and preventing fraudulent purchases
- managing and maintaining the website;
- allowing the provision of any additional Services you may have requested;
- fulfilling the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations deriving from the relationship with you;
- fulfilling the obligations provided for by law, regulation, Community legislation or an order of the Authority;
- preventing or detecting fraudulent activities or abuses harmful to the website;
- exercising the rights of the Owner, for example the right of defense in court.
B) only with your specific and separate consent (Articles 6(a) and 7 GDPR), for the following marketing purposes:
- sending you by email newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material about products or services offered by the Controller. Please note that if you are already our customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the Controller similar to those you have already used, unless expressly disagreed.
3) Methods of treatment
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 no. 2) GDPR, namely: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data is processed by paper, electronic and automated means.
The Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data and / or the last contact for Marketing Purposes.
4) Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in Article. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, as persons in charge and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators;
- to external companies for support activities in the study of the feasibility of the customer’s project, for activities of technical management of the project, for the storage of personal data, etc. or to third parties (for example, providers for the management and maintenance of the website, suppliers, credit institutions, professional firms, etc.) who perform outsourced activities on behalf of the Controller as external data controllers;
5) Communication of Data
Without your express consent, the Owner may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in Article. 2. A) to distributors, couriers / forwarders, banks / companies that transfer money, supervisory bodies, judicial authorities and all other persons who require such communication is required by law for the performance of the above purposes.
In any case, your data will not be subject to disclosure.
6) Transfer of Data
The management and storage of personal data will take place within the European Union on servers of the Controller and / or third-party companies duly appointed as Data Processors. Our servers are currently located in Italy. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to change the location of the servers in Italy and / or in the European Union and / or in non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller hereby guarantees that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, entering, if necessary, agreements guaranteeing an adequate level of protection and/or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Commission.
7) Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in Article. 2.A) is mandatory. If absent, we cannot guarantee neither the registration to the site nor the Services as per Art. 2. The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You may therefore decide not to provide any data or subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you may not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Controller. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A)
8) Rights of the data subject
As an interested party, you have the rights under Article 15 of the GDPR to:
A) obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and to receive such data as intelligible form;
B) obtain the indication of:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification data concerning the Data Controller, the data processors and the designated representative and the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of as designated representatives in the territory of the State, data processors or persons in charge of the processing;
- update, correction or, when interested, integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- acknowledgment that A) and B) have been notified, including their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means that are clearly out of proportion in view of the right that is being protected;
D) exercise opposition, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated calling systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or mail. Please note that the right of opposition of the person concerned, as set out in point B) above, for direct marketing purposes by means of automated methods extends to the traditional ones and that, in any case, without prejudice to the possibility for the person concerned to exercise the right of opposition even only in part. Therefore, the interested party may decide to receive only communications by traditional means or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
- where applicable, you also have the rights under Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
9) Procedures for the exercise of rights
You may at any time exercise your rights by sending:
- a registered letter with notice of receipt addressed to: Tecnoplast S.r.l. Via San Giovanni Battista La Salle n. 10, Romano d’Ezzelino 36060 (VI) Italia e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;
- an email to the following address: email@example.com
- a certified email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This site and the services of the Controller are not intended for minors under 18 years of age and the Controller does not intentionally collect personal information relating to minors. In the event that information on minors is unintentionally recorded, the Controller will delete it in a timely manner, upon request of the users.
11) Data Controller, Data Processors and Persons in Charge of data processing
The Data Controller is Tecnoplast S.r.l. (C.F. e P.IVA 01253910242) with head office in Via San Giovanni Battista La Salle no. 10 in Romano d’Ezzelino 36060 (VI) Italy – Tel. +39 0424.512080 Fax +39 0424 511058, e-mail email@example.com; certified email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The updated list of Data Processors and Persons in Charge of data processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
12) Changes to this Policy
This Policy is subject to change. We therefore recommend that you check this information regularly and refer to the latest version.